Join us every Friday during the month of April by wearing blue for kids and share it with your social media network. Remember to tag us and use the hashtag #WearBlue4KidsEDC, #preventchildabuseEDC, #ChildAbusePreventionMonth
Invite your friends and family to join the Child Abuse Prevention Council and Love Birds Coffee and Tea on April 1st as we kick off our #cups4kidsEDC event.
Love Birds Coffee and Tea
4181 CA-49 STE 100
Diamond Springs, CA 95619
See below for posts about prizes and fun for this and #pizza4pinwheels!
Whether you have a grassy knoll to place physical pinwheels or a social media network who will share your passion for preventing child abuse, we can help you share the story.
Use the graphic above and edit your own wish for every child and share on all your pages. Please use the hashtags #preventchildabuse, #passthepinwheel, #GreatChildhoods.
If you'd like to plant a pinwheel garden at your office or business, call 530-295-2493 (while supplies last).
Here is a "What can I do"? post idea:
Wonder how you can help a family in crisis? These are the five protective factors.
1. Social Connections
2. Concrete Support in Times of Need
3. Social & Emotional Development of Kids - Talk openly about feelings and struggles.
4. Parent Resilience - Help your friends by working with them to problem solve.
5. Knowledge of Parenting and Child Development - The more you know, the more tools you have in your toolbox!
#pizza4pinwheelsEDC and #cups4kidsEDC
Social Media Contest Details
1. Must include photo of #cups4kidsEDC or #pizza4pinwheelsEDC official sticker.
2. Must use the hashtag on official sticker.
3. Every post = 1 Entry ( Post FB, IG and Tweet=3).
4. Four Drawings: 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 5/2 - you must enter once each week to be in the drawing. 5. Purchase is required at participating partners for sticker (coffee, pizza).
6. Your post must be public to qualify for entry. 7. You may only win once per year.
More Information Coming Soon
Files coming soon.